Dear Valued Customer,
The Whittier Event & Banquet Co. is currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are still practicing the highest level of cleanliness, sanitation, and sterilization as we offer limited tours by appointment only. We have always been and are still rigorously following and exceeding all infection control and CDC guidelines.
Please continue to check back here for updates on our 2021 reopening.
The health and safety of our guests is our priority,
What you need to know:
1. Your event will not be canceled! We will accommodate all rescheduling needs at no cost to you.
2. We are confident that our emergency preparedness plans will keep our patrons and staff safe as we work to mitigate risks.
3. We are a COVID-19 free space! We have activated an extra sanitation crew to disinfect all spaces, including entryways, the Grand Ballroom, the Winter Garden, and all surrounding areas.
4. We follow CDC guidelines; we’ve implemented onsite cleaning protocols and additional protocols for employees to practice social-distancing, and wash/sanitize hands when setting up for tours and events.
How To Prepare For Your Event:
• Review your contract to familiarize yourself with all rescheduling policies and procedures. We’re here to answer any questions that you may have.
• Send a note to your invitees to stay home if they are showing any signs of illness, have a fever, cough, or other flu-like symptoms.
• Please encourage guests to practice social distancing during your event.
• Wash your hands throughout the event — especially before and after eating — with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
• Use hand sanitizer throughout the event.
• Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
What We’re Doing To Keep You Safe:
• On-site hand sanitizer stations.
• Disinfectant wipes on high-contact surfaces.
• Cleaning throughout your event.
• Monitoring attendees that show flu-like symptoms.
• Educating vendors and employees.
• Thorough cleaning of all tables and chairs.
• Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces (door handles, bathrooms, etc.)
Note: Our patrons are in a safe space. Please continue to monitor your email for ongoing updates on this rapidly evolving situation. What happens today may change tomorrow, so we are working around the clock to keep you updated and provide you the best quality experience possible.